If you’re building a more complex corporate or e‐commerce site, or a site requiring extra security, you’ll need more space ‐ a web server dedicated to your business, the equivalent of an entire office building. The host is still responsible for site security, maintenance, and technical support, and you aren’t saddled with the prohibitive costs of setting up your own server and Internet connection.
The increased power and autonomy of a dedicated server provides enhanced storage resources and computing capacity. Dedicated servers are designed for customers with high traffic volumes and complex requirements such as ASP, ColdFusion, Access or shopping carts. They reduce response time and increase processing speed, allowing for faster access to your Web site services and information. Web sites on dedicated servers typically have database‐driven content that requires multiple applications and database servers to operate.
Our state-of-the-art facilities house POPs for all of the major carriers operating in the region including: Verizon, Level(3), XO Communications, Sprint, AT&T, WilTel, Qwest, SBC, Broadwing, McLeodUSA, and Cogent.
Kyvon guarantees packet delivery with 100% uptime and travel time at less than 90 milliseconds to anywhere on the globe. Usage levels are at less than 25% even during peak times thanks to Intelligent Routing and Multi-homing traffic control.
Network redundancy allows your data to be available through hardware, network, and power failures. Kyvon provides redundancy through the following manner:
- No single point of failure
- Power (batteries, generators, multiple grids)
- Network (multiple providers, multiple paths)
- Hardware (multiple routers and switches)
St. Louis, MO
- Approximately 45,000 square feet
- 24 x 7 x 365 Onsite Staff
- 24 x 7 x 365 Remote Hands
- 24 x 7 x 365 Access
- Raised Floors
- Individually locked cabinets
- Conditioned and back-up power
- Custom designed video surveillance of every cabinet
- Card keyed doors and other onsite security measures